Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"The voodoo man at the gas station"

This conversation occurred while we were waiting in line at the Starbucks drive through...

Well I was at the gas station, and I am used to my old car, so I went in and gave them $50. So I went back to the pump and I was filling the car, but it only came to about 25 dollars. I went back in to talk to the guy, and he was one of those like "I dont really want to deal with your stuff what do you want" kind of people. So anyways I asked if it clicks its self off if I am supposed to stop... and he said "Umm yea"... so then I explained how I have a new car and I am just not used to the size of the gas tank... And thats when I noticed this old man sitting there... and he totally sounded like he came from Louisiana or the bayou or something... and he said "Well... did you call the card company and explain it to them?"... "Umm what?"... "Your card... didn't you just say that you got a new card?".... "Ummm... no its a new car... a new CAR"..... so then I went to get out of there and the man says "Well what are you gettin' a new car for?!".... and I totally ignored him and left the gas station, but as I was leaving I could see him watching me from the gas station.... and thats when I thought.... "Oh my gosh, what if he put a hex on me?! I should have gone back in there and explained to him that it isnt a NEW car but a new car for me"...
Ummm... ok well your probably fine, hes just a crazy old man that hangs out at a gas station...
(6 hours later...)
I have a really sharp stabbing pain in my leg... its really wierd 
Ummm Like a Charlie horse? 
No... Like a sharp stabbing pain
Oh, like a cramp when you dont drink enough water....?
No... A sharp stabbing pain.... like a stabbing....
MAYBE it was the VOODOO man at the gas station!?!?!...
      

No comments:

Post a Comment