Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Most rediculous story ever....

 ... only not really... I just still haven't decided how I feel about everything that happened... If I should be mad, scared or in awe... but anywho....
I don't think I could hate hair elastics more than I have in the past week... Which is a lot of hate because some of them I am allergic to. I am allergic to latex and rubber, so certain hair elastics give me hives and have on occasion made my eyes swell shut... and I hate them more right now due to the following story, than when my eyes were swollen shut and I was in bed on lots of drugs and completely miserable and disgusting...

For some unknown reason, Vegas has become completely ridiculously obsessed with hair elastics. Its actually a really huge problem. Hes hidden them under the stove, put them in the toilet, and recently has taken to shredding them to pieces and eating them. Lately I have been super good about keeping them away from him, but between forgetting in the middle of the night, and traveling and other random situations, I had run out and bought some more. I then... because I have been living in a rats nest... threw the package on the ground, hoping that since it was on this nice cardboard sleeve, that he would leave them alone...

I was incredibly mistaken, and the following events never would have ever in a million years crossed my mind..

 One morning I was sitting in the living room drinking my coffee and waking up when I see Vegas doing the "I just killed something and I am so freaking proud that I am going to parade it around the house until someone notices" walk. You totally know what I'm talking about, the one where they look like they have grown about an inch and their ears are pointing straight up and their pupils are HUGE... yeah that walk... so I chased him around only to find that he was carrying around the little sleeve of hair elastics... so I took it back and put it in this drawer....
 So then, about 3:00 am rolls around, and I can hear him playing in my room but I cant figure out what hes doing. Turn on the light and he has about 10 hair elastics scattered around him and hes happy as a crack addict that just scored. Soo I go about collecting said hair elastics and putting them in another drawer, but I cant find the cardboard sleeve so I said F*ck it and go back to bed cause its 3 am and this whole thing is absolutely ridiculous. So then another half hour goes by and hes still roaming around and playing with shit. I finally get back up and hes got MORE hair elastics but I still can not find any evidence of said sleeve. So at 3:30 in the morning I begin cleaning my room. By about 4:00 I get everything situated, find the hair elastics and put them in this drawer....




And it should be noted that the shelf above it at the time was completely packed to the brim with all my tank tops, so much so that I couldn't find space for anything else and had to leave a small pile of t-shirts on the floor, which is how my room got to be such a rats nest in the first place but that's another story for another day....
So then I CLOSED the closet doors like this...


This is about the time my windows started leaking which I talked about here
So after all this bullshit I finally get to bed, probably around 4:30, and try to sleep...
 And this is where shit gets crazy...
 Vegas opens the closet doors, climbs up into the tshirt stuffed shelf, opened the drawer, pulls out the entire sleeve of hair elastics, and jumps down and just looks at me like "What?"
Um... Really?
At that point I was seriously considering giving him up for adoption because it was 4:30 in the morning and I wasn't up because I was out having fun with my friends but because my cat was being a huge d-bag, but then I realized that even if my heart really did grow so icy and void of love that I could give away my cat, I would probably feel terrible for inflicting that poor family with the monster that is Vegas....
(The night didn't end there mind you, but its not nearly as entertaining)

No comments:

Post a Comment