Friday, April 15, 2011

I suck... sorry guys!

For all... ten of you... who religiously read this blog... sorry I've been MIA for a few days.... Lots of crazy stuff is going down this week. The good news is I am an auntie to a gorgeous little girl, the not so great news is I may or may not need to make a career change for a little while, which combined with other stressful things like being to lazy to go running means my brain is like this...
Which is not very conducive to me being an idiot...


More not so good news, I will be harassing everyone once again come next Monday with new posts! I think there is one in there about toilets... and also about me being incredibly awkward with some really attractive Irish man... and as my stats show me, the stories where I am awkward and embarrassing do the best, so stay tuned for that one

So anyway, I drew you a picture to get you through the weekend....






Ok... so... I dont REALLY know when Easter is... I kind if just look for the Boston Marathon/School vacation and assume its somewhere around there... So.... There yah go.... I might do something else for us non-religious/non-Easter celebrating people, but we shall see how politically correct I am feeling....

No comments:

Post a Comment