Friday, May 20, 2011

Jesus is stealing my thunder

As you all know, my b-day is Saturday. Its the big 25. In honor of the big day, my hair dresser pulled out my very first gray hair on Wednesday, and I fear I have the beginnings of some knee problems. All in all, its a very important day and I know you were all excited about it...

 And then I heard about The Rapture. Since I was living in a cave, I had only recently heard about it. And now everyone is completely distracted from the big event because Jesus is totally stealing my thunder...
 Seriously Jesus, you couldn't have picked ANY other day? What about Sunday? Isn't that supposed to be a really important day of the week religiously speaking? Like the whole Church thing and whatnot?
 The only other thing that I can think of is that Jesus wanted to come down on the 25th anniversary of my birth and say happy birthday himself. Either that or Him and God are finally taking me. Despite their best efforts at my birth, with the whole not really actually developed... at all... thing... they are probably kind of mad I've lasted this long...

 In any event, whos joining me in some Post- Rapture Birthday looting on Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment